- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- With the laces of the @gillesberthoud panniers adjusted for max. volume, the #mulebike gets quite wide! Still rides great no-hands, though. #bqinjapan #touringbikeLast weekend at @veloberlin: Beautiful bike by @meerglas in the booth of @dailybreadcycles, German distributor of @compasscycle. #handmadeinberlinThe latest Ti-Carbon dream bike from @fireflybicycles rolls on #compasstires. #repost
Top Posts & Pages
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Downsides of Wide Tires
- Science and Bicycles 1: Tires and Pressure
Tag Archives: randonneuring
I learned about the history of Paris-Brest-Paris from the late Bernard Déon’s excellent book Paris-Brest et Retour (unfortunately out of print). Déon was a great storyteller, and I found his report from the epic 1956 particularly gripping. The main protagonist … Continue reading