- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Rain and unforeseen obstacles didn’t diminish the fun during this challengeing solo ride across Yabitsu Pass. Full story on the blog (link jn bio). #bqinjapan #mulebikeStylin’ rando machine from @gallusdude features #compasstaillight, #renehersebrakes and #compasstires. #repost#Repost (@gutehall): Time to roll out. #compasstires
Top Posts & Pages
- Yabitsu Pass in the Rain
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Myth 9: Fork Blades Don't Flex
Tag Archives: Raid Pyreneen
I learned about the history of Paris-Brest-Paris from the late Bernard Déon’s excellent book Paris-Brest et Retour (unfortunately out of print). Déon was a great storyteller, and I found his report from the epic 1956 particularly gripping. The main protagonist … Continue reading