- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Portland - city of bridges.Heading south for another adventure. When the baggage handler loaded my bike, I was glad for the Ostrich tube covers that protect the frame. #amtrak #allroadbikeWhen an independent reviewer sets a Strava KOM riding our knobbies on pavement, you know they’re fast. Read the full story on the blog (link in bio). #compasstires #steilacoom
Top Posts & Pages
- A knobby faster than a road tire?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Tag Archives: performance
Designing scientific experiments requires a lot of thought, if you want to arrive at useful results. Most studies of bicycles fall into two categories, which I’ll call observation-based and measurement-based. Observation-based studies starts with an observation. In our case, we … Continue reading