- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@cyclocarbon): Despite a snowy course, a full 7 out of the top 10 were on #compasstires at last weekend’s #dickiescramble 80-mile gravel race - here the winner’s bike. #youdontneedknobsWith the laces of the @gillesberthoud panniers adjusted for max. volume, the #mulebike gets quite wide! Still rides great no-hands, though. #bqinjapan #touringbikeLast weekend at @veloberlin: Beautiful bike by @meerglas in the booth of @dailybreadcycles, German distributor of @compasscycle. #handmadeinberlin
Top Posts & Pages
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- The Downsides of Wide Tires
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- TPI and Tire Performance
Tag Archives: bicycle
Designing scientific experiments requires a lot of thought, if you want to arrive at useful results. Most studies of bicycles fall into two categories, which I’ll call observation-based and measurement-based. Observation-based studies starts with an observation. In our case, we … Continue reading