- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Beautiful 650B randonneur bike from @patriktegner #repost #kaiseitubing #reneherse #compasstires #sonwidebody“My advice would be to skip a few sizes and fit a pair of these, if you can. They’re great!” Check out the full road.cc review via the blog (link in bio). #compasstires #switchbackhill#Repost (@abovecategory): Gravel is calling. #compasstires
Top Posts & Pages
- Road.cc Reviews the Compass Switchback Hill
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
Tag Archives: bicycle
Designing scientific experiments requires a lot of thought, if you want to arrive at useful results. Most studies of bicycles fall into two categories, which I’ll call observation-based and measurement-based. Observation-based studies starts with an observation. In our case, we … Continue reading