- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When winter snows make the high passes of the Cascade Mountains impassable, we turn to ‘cross. It’s a fun way to hone our skills for the big summer gravel adventures. #crossishere #allroadbike #gravelbike@gravelbikedotcom is testing our Switchback Hill, the original 650B x 48 Road Plus tire built to our simple formula: the world’s fastest, most supple casings with a tread designed for grip, not show. Let’s hope they enjoy it as much as we do! #roadplus #gravelbike #allroadbike #adventurebike #gravelracing#Repost @ledmonton with @get_repost ・・・ Finally... #renehersetires #gravelbike #gravel #gravelgrinder #gravelride #gravelbikes #gravelcyclist #gravelroad #werideallweather #crossishere #unlearnpavement #ridemorebikes #roadlikethis #whereiride #fromwhereiride #cyclingphotooftheday #fromewhereweride #cyclingculture #cyclinglove #cyclingadventure #wymtm #thecyclingculture #cyclinggear #cyclingswitzerland #outsideisfree #nopainnogain #211Cycles #Silcavelo #MR4
Top Posts & Pages
- Honing Skills in Cyclocross
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Endurance Casings for 700C x 38 and 700C x 55
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Unlike most posts, this isn’t one that I enjoy writing… Over the past decade, we’ve seen a period of remarkably stable prices. In fact, it’s been more than five years since our prices have changed across the board – and … Continue reading
I’ve been wanting to thank Bicycle Retailer and Industry News for the nice article about Rene Herse on the front cover of a recent edition. It’s not often that the media talks about the contributions of small companies, especially those without a … Continue reading
We’re celebrating our 2000th post on Instagram with a favorite image. It shows everything I love about cycling: small roads off the beaten path, beautiful bikes and great riding companions. I don’t spend a huge amount of time on social … Continue reading
I’ve really enjoyed the stories that have come out of last week’s Paris-Brest-Paris. Above is my friend and training buddy Ryan Hamilton’s short video, seen entirely through the eyes of his bike-mounted camera. I was moved when seeing the great … Continue reading
The inaugural SBT GRVL (Steamboat Gravel) race saw more than 1,500 riders at the start in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The field include the Who-Is-Who of gravel racing: Ted King (two-times Dirty Kanza winner), Colin Strickland (this year’s DK winner) and … Continue reading
Paris-Brest-Paris, the epic 1200 km randonnée in France, is coming up fast. More than 6000 riders are busy with their final training, setting up their bike, preparing their trip… To help PBP riders out a bit, we are offering a … Continue reading
Last weekend was the 14th running of the Dirty Kanza, the famous 200-mile gravel race in Kansas. After the race, I was chatted with Ted King (TK), winner in 2016 and 2018, about what makes Dirty Kanza so special. JH: Congratulations … Continue reading