- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When winter snows make the high passes of the Cascade Mountains impassable, we turn to ‘cross. It’s a fun way to hone our skills for the big summer gravel adventures. #crossishere #allroadbike #gravelbike@gravelbikedotcom is testing our Switchback Hill, the original 650B x 48 Road Plus tire built to our simple formula: the world’s fastest, most supple casings with a tread designed for grip, not show. Let’s hope they enjoy it as much as we do! #roadplus #gravelbike #allroadbike #adventurebike #gravelracing#Repost @ledmonton with @get_repost ・・・ Finally... #renehersetires #gravelbike #gravel #gravelgrinder #gravelride #gravelbikes #gravelcyclist #gravelroad #werideallweather #crossishere #unlearnpavement #ridemorebikes #roadlikethis #whereiride #fromwhereiride #cyclingphotooftheday #fromewhereweride #cyclingculture #cyclinglove #cyclingadventure #wymtm #thecyclingculture #cyclinggear #cyclingswitzerland #outsideisfree #nopainnogain #211Cycles #Silcavelo #MR4
Top Posts & Pages
- Honing Skills in Cyclocross
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Endurance Casings for 700C x 38 and 700C x 55
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster
Category Archives: Rides
When winter snow makes the high roads in the Cascade Mountains impassable, we turn to cyclocross. It’s our preferred winter sport – challenging, fun and a great way to hone our skills for the big summer gravel adventures. The skills … Continue reading
Last weekend’s Bicycle Quarterly Un-Meeting brought together cyclists from all over the United States. Despite an uncertain weather forecast, more than 70 riders met northwest of Portland for a weekend of riding, meeting friends and having a good time. A … Continue reading
The 2019 Bicycle Quarterly Un-Meeting is less than a week away. We’re really excited to meet many of you near Portland next weekend! The Un-Meeting ‘un-officially’ starts at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019 at Stub Stewart State Park … Continue reading
This year’s Paris-Brest-Paris lived up to its reputation as an epic event. Organized without interruption since 1891, PBP is the oldest bike ride in the world. It takes riders back to the ‘Heroic Age’ when races featured stages that began before … Continue reading
We’re looking forward to this year’s Bicycle Quarterly Un-Meeting – our annual get-together to share the joy of riding off the beaten path. It’s not an organized event – we just publish a date and time, and everybody is welcome … Continue reading
A recent hiking trip to Mount Rainier also provided an opportunity to revisit a favorite climb – and work on my form for the upcoming 1200 km (750 miles) of Paris-Brest-Paris. This time, we headed to Mount Rainier by car, loaded … Continue reading