- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@velosmith): Moots Routt RSL # Enve 4.5AR # Rene Herse 38mm Extralight#Repost (@ledmonton): Found the perfect gravel tires @reneherse Compass Steilacoom 700Cx38 Extralight - today rode them on mud / rocks / gravel / snow and road - they are grippy and comfortable. Thanks @211cycles#Repost (@brassworkscycles): Had fun building this one. Randonneur style bicycles give you a bit more to think about whilst building but the end result definitely pays off.
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Ted King: Gravel Racing on Rene Herse Tires
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Category Archives: Tires
They call Ted King the ‘King of Gravel’: Winner of both the Dirty Kanza and Grinduro in 2018, he’s the man to beat. With ‘gravel’ being the fastest-growing segment of the bicycle market, even professional teams are lining up to … Continue reading
At Rene Herse Cycles, we love supple tires. More than anything else, they have come to define what we do: Bring you the highest performance and greatest joy as you ride your bike. Supple casings makes tires faster and more … Continue reading
Tubeless tires have eliminated the risk of pinch flats. For riding in really rough terrain, they are a game changer. But like all new technologies, it’s taken some trial-and-error until we figured out how to run bicycle tires tubeless. Of … Continue reading
All-road bikes with wide tires are the hottest trend in cycling. There is a level of excitement that we haven’t seen since the mountain bike boom of the late 1980s: These new bikes bring new people into the sport, who … Continue reading
“An exceptional tyre that will make you faster and happier.” That was the verdict when the British web site http://www.road.cc tested our Bon Jon Pass tires recently. When we hear positive feedback, whether it’s from a professional tester or a customer, … Continue reading
This used to be one of the first things you learned as a cyclist: If you want to go fast, make sure your tires are pumped up to the maximum pressure. The harder your tires are inflated, the faster they … Continue reading