- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- One of the most amazing adventures of the year has been @croaam’s super-fast ride of the @haute_route. Here he’s pushing the limits on the unforgiving Mont Ventoux. #compasstires #hauterouteventoux #repostThe new @breadwinnercycles Find Your Road B-Road has more tire clearance, a limited edition paint scheme, and a killer parts package that includes #compasstires. #repost #allroadbike#Repost (@donalrey): When in Boulder, #baaw. #compasstires
Top Posts & Pages
- BQ Skills: Ghost Riding
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Category Archives: Saddles
Compass Cycles is the exclusive North American distributor for Gilles Berthoud. We are especially excited about their saddles, which combine amazing comfort with modern design and superior durability. All Berthoud saddle tops are cut in the grain direction of the … Continue reading
We just received our first shipment of Gilles Berthoud “Open” saddles. In the past, I’ve tried many saddles with cutouts, but none were comfortable. While they relieved pressure in the center, the sharp edges of the opening were uncomfortable. So … Continue reading
Berthoud saddles are among the most comfortable in the world. What’s even better, they are fully and easily rebuildable. Every part for the saddles is available from Compass Cycles, and you can replace all parts using standard tools. Berthoud saddles … Continue reading