- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When Wilfried Schmidt of #sonhubgenerator said he’d pick us up at the station, we knew he wouldn’t show up with a shuttle van.Visiting the birthplace of modern generator hubs. #sonhubdynamo@sbish demonstrates the way to reduce the rolling resistance of his #compasstires further. #repost 📷 @suliko510
Top Posts & Pages
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
Category Archives: Saddles
Compass Cycles is the exclusive North American distributor for Gilles Berthoud. We are especially excited about their saddles, which combine amazing comfort with modern design and superior durability. All Berthoud saddle tops are cut in the grain direction of the … Continue reading
We just received our first shipment of Gilles Berthoud “Open” saddles. In the past, I’ve tried many saddles with cutouts, but none were comfortable. While they relieved pressure in the center, the sharp edges of the opening were uncomfortable. So … Continue reading
Berthoud saddles are among the most comfortable in the world. What’s even better, they are fully and easily rebuildable. Every part for the saddles is available from Compass Cycles, and you can replace all parts using standard tools. Berthoud saddles … Continue reading