- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- The latest Ti-Carbon dream bike from @fireflybicycles rolls on #compasstires. #repostOn the blog today: wide vs. narrow handlebars. Which ones you choose depends on many factors. (Link in bio.)The twilight climb to an unnamed 5000 ft pass was amazing. At the top, a gravel road beckoned... #bqinjapan #passhunting #mulebike
Top Posts & Pages
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Why Handlebar Shapes Are Important
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Handlebar Width
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Compass Introduces Quintuple Cranks
Category Archives: Saddles
Compass Cycles is the exclusive North American distributor for Gilles Berthoud. We are especially excited about their saddles, which combine amazing comfort with modern design and superior durability. All Berthoud saddle tops are cut in the grain direction of the … Continue reading
We just received our first shipment of Gilles Berthoud “Open” saddles. In the past, I’ve tried many saddles with cutouts, but none were comfortable. While they relieved pressure in the center, the sharp edges of the opening were uncomfortable. So … Continue reading
Berthoud saddles are among the most comfortable in the world. What’s even better, they are fully and easily rebuildable. Every part for the saddles is available from Compass Cycles, and you can replace all parts using standard tools. Berthoud saddles … Continue reading