- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@spinneyvt): Got these amazing tires mounted up @compasscycle Really impressed. Cushy, tacky and fast rolling #quiverkiller #openbike #compasscycles#Repost (@elyasmina75): Le sacre du printemps. #compasstiresDream bikes roll on #compasstires. This custom #BreadwinnerBRoad is shown with 700C x 38 Barlow Pass allroad tires. Spoon on some dual-purpose Steilacoom knobbies if you’re heading into muddy or snowy terrain. #Repost @breadwinnercycles Photo by @jjkracing
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 10: Stiffer Forks Steer Better
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 9: Fork Blades Don't Flex
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Category Archives: Pedals
Sometimes, it feels as if cyclists are divided into two camps on many issues. One of these divisions concerns pedals. There are those who believe that if you don’t have clipless pedals, it’s hardly worth taking your bike outside. Others … Continue reading
Looking for LOOK-compatible pedals for your travel bike? Here is the solution. The MKS US-L pedal uses a similar retention system as the LOOK Keo. In fact, the cleats are interchangeable. Unlike any other LOOK-compatible pedal, the MKS US-L is available with the … Continue reading
During our recent visit to Japan, we had the privilege of visiting Mikashima Industrial Company, better known as MKS, the makers of bicycle pedals. We had expressed an interest in MKS to our trading company. Fortunately, the MKS’s president, Toshiyuki … Continue reading