- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When winter snows make the high passes of the Cascade Mountains impassable, we turn to ‘cross. It’s a fun way to hone our skills for the big summer gravel adventures. #crossishere #allroadbike #gravelbike@gravelbikedotcom is testing our Switchback Hill, the original 650B x 48 Road Plus tire built to our simple formula: the world’s fastest, most supple casings with a tread designed for grip, not show. Let’s hope they enjoy it as much as we do! #roadplus #gravelbike #allroadbike #adventurebike #gravelracing#Repost @ledmonton with @get_repost ・・・ Finally... #renehersetires #gravelbike #gravel #gravelgrinder #gravelride #gravelbikes #gravelcyclist #gravelroad #werideallweather #crossishere #unlearnpavement #ridemorebikes #roadlikethis #whereiride #fromwhereiride #cyclingphotooftheday #fromewhereweride #cyclingculture #cyclinglove #cyclingadventure #wymtm #thecyclingculture #cyclinggear #cyclingswitzerland #outsideisfree #nopainnogain #211Cycles #Silcavelo #MR4
Top Posts & Pages
- Honing Skills in Cyclocross
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Endurance Casings for 700C x 38 and 700C x 55
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster
Category Archives: Lighting
If you’ve been to the Philly Bike Expo last weekend (or looked at the photo feeds), you’ve seen many custom bikes with our Rene Herse taillights. (Above is Brian Chapman’s.) The taillight has been one of our more popular products. … Continue reading
With the 750-mile Paris-Brest-Paris coming up, demand for generator hubs and lights has been high. We’ve just received another shipment, and now all products are back in stock, plus there are some new items as well. By far our most popular … Continue reading
As the days get shorter, many cyclists are thinking about lights. How do you measure the quality of a headlight? It’s tempting to look at how many lumens the light puts out. After all, brighter is better, isn’t it? On … Continue reading
SON has introduced a few useful products that have us quite excited. First, there is the 12 mm Thru-Axle Adapter. You may know the dilemma: As the days get shorter, you really want to equip your bike with generator lights, … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the latest SON generator hubs. The biggest news is the connector-less SL system for thru-axle hubs: Now you can remove your front wheel and its generator hub without having to disconnect any wires, even with … Continue reading
When building a bike, one important decision concerns the wheels. How do you get the best performance and still make your wheels strong enough to withstand 20,000+ miles of riding on rough roads without needing service? By now, most cyclists know … Continue reading