- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Few companies offer triples any longer. We do, because custom gearing makes cycling much more enjoyable - and sometimes, a triple is the best choice! #repost @stanforthbikes #renehersecrank#Repost (@dirtyriverbikes): Some awesome rippers from @reneherse. #juniperridge #allroadbikeWhat does a top gravel racer ride? Ted King’s short video takes you around his bike for @landrun100 (on the blog; link in bio). #allroadbike #renehersetires #berthoudsaddle #gravelracing
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Ted King's Bike for Land Run 100
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- UD Racks: a modular system for canti and disc bikes
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
Category Archives: Framebuilding supplies
Good news: The long-awaited Kaisei ‘TOEI Special’ fork blades are back in stock. Even better news: We worked with Kaisei to maximize their length, so there is a little extra for bikes with ultra-wide tires, or to cut off the … Continue reading
To celebrate Bicycle Quarterly‘s 15th anniversary, we are looking at myths in cycling: things we used to believe, but which we’ve since found out not to be true. This week, we have a ‘double feature’ that looks at fork blades. In … Continue reading
In addition to individual Kaisei frame tubes, Compass Cycles offers three complete tubesets: Superlight, ‘Mule’ and Oversize. Each tubeset is based on bikes that we have found to work extremely well. The Superlight set is the lightest steel tubeset available today, … Continue reading
In part 2 of our series ’12 Myths in Cycling,’ we’ll look at why titanium isn’t always lighter than steel. I can hear you saying, “What? Everybody knows that titanium has half the density of steel.” That much is true: The … Continue reading
In addition to individual Kaisei tubes, Compass Cycles offers three tubesets: Superlight, ‘Mule’ and Oversize. Each tubeset is based on bikes that we have found to work extremely well. After describing the Superlight set, today we’ll look at the Mule. … Continue reading
In addition to individual Kaisei frame tubes, Compass Cycles offers three tubesets. Each tubeset is based on bikes that we have found to work extremely well. These bikes have distinct characters that I’ll describe in a series of blog posts. … Continue reading