- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Few companies offer triples any longer. We do, because custom gearing makes cycling much more enjoyable - and sometimes, a triple is the best choice! #repost @stanforthbikes #renehersecrank#Repost (@dirtyriverbikes): Some awesome rippers from @reneherse. #juniperridge #allroadbikeWhat does a top gravel racer ride? Ted King’s short video takes you around his bike for @landrun100 (on the blog; link in bio). #allroadbike #renehersetires #berthoudsaddle #gravelracing
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Ted King's Bike for Land Run 100
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- UD Racks: a modular system for canti and disc bikes
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
Category Archives: Components
After 2 years of R&D, we’re excited to introduce the UD-2 rack in a version for cantilever brakes. All you need to fit this rack on your bike is a hole in the fork crown and cantilever brakes. Handlebar bags … Continue reading
Safety advice: Rene Herse tires are designed for rims that meet the ETRTO standard, specifically: G height: 5.2 – 6.5 mm Sidewalls with hooks. Rims that do not meet the current standards – especially hookless rims and rims with sidewalls … Continue reading
We’re offering a new chainring combination for our 11-speed compatible Rene Herse cranks. The 48/33 is a perfect size for fast-paced group rides – you won’t get dropped even on downhills with a tailwind, yet the 48 is a bit … Continue reading
The Juniper Ridge 650B x 48 mm dual-purpose knobbies have arrived. Unlike any other all-road tire, they combine excellent speed and cornering grip on pavement with unrivaled traction in mud and snow. At 450 g (Extralight) and 510 g (Standard), … Continue reading
They call Ted King the ‘King of Gravel’: Winner of both the Dirty Kanza and Grinduro in 2018, he’s the man to beat. With ‘gravel’ being the fastest-growing segment of the bicycle market, even professional teams are lining up to … Continue reading
Good news: The long-awaited Kaisei ‘TOEI Special’ fork blades are back in stock. Even better news: We worked with Kaisei to maximize their length, so there is a little extra for bikes with ultra-wide tires, or to cut off the … Continue reading