- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When winter snows make the high passes of the Cascade Mountains impassable, we turn to ‘cross. It’s a fun way to hone our skills for the big summer gravel adventures. #crossishere #allroadbike #gravelbike@gravelbikedotcom is testing our Switchback Hill, the original 650B x 48 Road Plus tire built to our simple formula: the world’s fastest, most supple casings with a tread designed for grip, not show. Let’s hope they enjoy it as much as we do! #roadplus #gravelbike #allroadbike #adventurebike #gravelracing#Repost @ledmonton with @get_repost ・・・ Finally... #renehersetires #gravelbike #gravel #gravelgrinder #gravelride #gravelbikes #gravelcyclist #gravelroad #werideallweather #crossishere #unlearnpavement #ridemorebikes #roadlikethis #whereiride #fromwhereiride #cyclingphotooftheday #fromewhereweride #cyclingculture #cyclinglove #cyclingadventure #wymtm #thecyclingculture #cyclinggear #cyclingswitzerland #outsideisfree #nopainnogain #211Cycles #Silcavelo #MR4
Top Posts & Pages
- Honing Skills in Cyclocross
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Endurance Casings for 700C x 38 and 700C x 55
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster
Category Archives: Clothing
We are really excited about our new cycling caps. They are great to wear under a helmet, or just by themselves. The quality is superb – as you’d expect, since they are made by Walz, a company known for their … Continue reading
Our knickers are back in stock. They are sewn right here in Seattle in small batches, which can make it difficult to keep them in stock. Now all sizes are back. Inspired by the clothes worn by the stylish Japanese … Continue reading
At Compass Cycles, we try to keep our entire program in stock all the time, but some items are so popular that it can be difficult to keep up. Our cyclotouring knickers continue to be one of our best-sellers, as … Continue reading
Now that it’s officially autumn in the northern hemisphere, the temperatures are getting colder, the days are shorter, and there’s often a chance of rain in the forecast. For me, that makes riding my bike all the more important. I … Continue reading
I really like our cyclotouring knickers. They are based on a design I discovered in Japan. The ones we offer are a development from that, a little lighter and even better for spirited riding. I’ve been wearing mine on almost every … Continue reading
I’ve long championed wool as a great material for cycling clothes, so some riders were surprised that our Compass knickers are made from synthetics. Why didn’t we choose wool, or some other natural material? We chose the fabric after careful … Continue reading