- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Now also in 44/28 and 42/26: Rene Herse chainrings with optimized ramps and pins for 11-speed. Fully compatible with Sti, Ergo and Sram. Details on the blog (link in bio). #renehersecrankAfter two years of development and thousands of miles of real-world testing, Compass is expanding our selection of 11-speed compatible chainrings. Details on the blog (link in bio). #renehersecrankAnother stunning carbon-ti #allroadbike from @fireflybicycles. Rolling on #compasstires, of course. #repost
Top Posts & Pages
- Rene Herse 11-speed Chainrings in New Sizes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 13: Leaning without Countersteering
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Category Archives: Clothing
At Compass Cycles, we try to keep our entire program in stock all the time, but some items are so popular that it can be difficult to keep up. Our cyclotouring knickers continue to be one of our best-sellers, as … Continue reading
Now that it’s officially autumn in the northern hemisphere, the temperatures are getting colder, the days are shorter, and there’s often a chance of rain in the forecast. For me, that makes riding my bike all the more important. I … Continue reading
I really like our cyclotouring knickers. They are based on a design I discovered in Japan. The ones we offer are a development from that, a little lighter and even better for spirited riding. I’ve been wearing mine on almost every … Continue reading
I’ve long championed wool as a great material for cycling clothes, so some riders were surprised that our Compass knickers are made from synthetics. Why didn’t we choose wool, or some other natural material? We chose the fabric after careful … Continue reading
The Compass knickers have been our most popular product ever. The gray color sold out within days, and the tan ones weren’t far behind! Our local supplier worked overtime, and we now have the second batch of gray knickers in … Continue reading
We are happy to introduce our Compass Knickers! Now we can be more confident when entering restaurants or shops, knowing that our cycling clothes do not stretch the boundaries of good taste by being too tight and revealing. Yet on … Continue reading