- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When winter snows make the high passes of the Cascade Mountains impassable, we turn to ‘cross. It’s a fun way to hone our skills for the big summer gravel adventures. #crossishere #allroadbike #gravelbike@gravelbikedotcom is testing our Switchback Hill, the original 650B x 48 Road Plus tire built to our simple formula: the world’s fastest, most supple casings with a tread designed for grip, not show. Let’s hope they enjoy it as much as we do! #roadplus #gravelbike #allroadbike #adventurebike #gravelracing#Repost @ledmonton with @get_repost ・・・ Finally... #renehersetires #gravelbike #gravel #gravelgrinder #gravelride #gravelbikes #gravelcyclist #gravelroad #werideallweather #crossishere #unlearnpavement #ridemorebikes #roadlikethis #whereiride #fromwhereiride #cyclingphotooftheday #fromewhereweride #cyclingculture #cyclinglove #cyclingadventure #wymtm #thecyclingculture #cyclinggear #cyclingswitzerland #outsideisfree #nopainnogain #211Cycles #Silcavelo #MR4
Top Posts & Pages
- Honing Skills in Cyclocross
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Endurance Casings for 700C x 38 and 700C x 55
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster
Category Archives: Bicycle Quarterly Back Issues
When we started putting together the Autumn Bicycle Quarterly, we realized that, for each article, we had more material than planned – longer stories, more photos, and new angles. Usually, we test two bikes, but for this edition, we had … Continue reading
For the Autumn Bicycle Quarterly, we tested two amazing OPEN all-road bikes. The brand-new WI.DE. can run 60 mm-wide tires – wider than many mountain bikes. The ultralight U.P.P.E.R. is a true racing machine – and yet it handles even … Continue reading
If Bicycle Quarterly was a ‘normal’ magazine, the Autumn edition would look quite different. Which ‘normal’ publisher would add 25% more pages just because there are so many great stories? We simply felt that we had no choice… When OPEN … Continue reading
For the Summer Bicycle Quarterly, we test the incredible Calfee Bamboo show bike from the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. Not only does this bike feature Calfee’s new bamboo tubes – lined with carbon for lighter weight and greater strength – it’s … Continue reading
The Summer Bicycle Quarterly is back from the printer! In this edition, we test two bikes that wowed visitors at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. How do they ride? The Calfee’s latest bike uses carbon-lined bamboo tubes for an even lighter … Continue reading
The Summer 2019 Bicycle Quarterly is at the printer. It’s an another exciting edition, full of bike tests, adventures and great stories. As a preview, we made the little video clip above of Natsuko riding the Frances All-Road. Perhaps you admired … Continue reading