- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Head over to @bikequarterly to win a copy of the current Bicycle Quarterly for yourself and a friend! #bqgiveawayRoar into the weekend like @simonkirscher on his Rene Herse 700C x 38 Steilacoom dual-purpose knobbies. #repost #allroadbike #renehersetires#Repost (@keving_63): Mixed surface ride today. The @seven_cycles Evergreen SL and its #renehersetires take it all in its stride. #allroadbike
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Welcome to Rene Herse Cycles!
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
Author Archives: Jan Heine
It’s official: Compass has become Rene Herse Cycles. It’s a big change, with a new name and new logo for a line of products that has a very strong following. Rest assured, our philosophy won’t change, and neither will our … Continue reading
SON generator hubs and other parts have been flying off the shelves lately. Some of it can be attributed to cyclists preparing their bikes for the upcoming Paris-Brest-Paris 1200 km brevet. More cyclists also realize that generator hubs provide peace … Continue reading
The first rides of the new year are very special to me. Getting out of the city, breathing the cold mountain air, and feeling my body get in unison with the bike again – those are sensations that I’ve been … Continue reading
BQ readers care about their magazine, and we get feedback each time a new edition comes out. And yet we were surprised by the sheer volume of comments, and by the enthusiasm they expressed. There is no doubt: The latest BQ … Continue reading
All-road bikes with wide tires are the hottest trend in cycling. There is a level of excitement that we haven’t seen since the mountain bike boom of the late 1980s: These new bikes bring new people into the sport, who … Continue reading
“An exceptional tyre that will make you faster and happier.” That was the verdict when the British web site http://www.road.cc tested our Bon Jon Pass tires recently. When we hear positive feedback, whether it’s from a professional tester or a customer, … Continue reading