To put our Caletti Monstercross test bike through its paces, we took it passhunting in the middle of winter. Watch the video for a sneak preview, and enjoy the full adventure and bike test in the Spring 2018 Bicycle Quarterly. Make sure to view in ‘full-screen’ mode!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@ccache.cc): Compass tyres 👌 #compasstiresAll sizes and models of our #compasshandlebars are back in stock. Generous curves for all-day comfort. #allroadbike #mawareleathertapeOur cyclotouring knickers are back! On the bike, they simply disappear. Off the bike, they offer the style we admire in Japanese cyclotourists. More info on the blog (link in bio).
Top Posts & Pages
- Compass becomes Rene Herse Cycles
- "I'm practically living in them" - Compass Knickers Review
- Back in Stock: Knickers and Handlebars
- Why Handlebar Shapes Are Important
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?