To put our Caletti Monstercross test bike through its paces, we took it passhunting in the middle of winter. Watch the video for a sneak preview, and enjoy the full adventure and bike test in the Spring 2018 Bicycle Quarterly. Make sure to view in ‘full-screen’ mode!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Head over to @bikequarterly to win a copy of the current Bicycle Quarterly for yourself and a friend! #bqgiveawayRoar into the weekend like @simonkirscher on his Rene Herse 700C x 38 Steilacoom dual-purpose knobbies. #repost #allroadbike #renehersetires#Repost (@keving_63): Mixed surface ride today. The @seven_cycles Evergreen SL and its #renehersetires take it all in its stride. #allroadbike
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Welcome to Rene Herse Cycles!
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?