To put our Caletti Monstercross test bike through its paces, we took it passhunting in the middle of winter. Watch the video for a sneak preview, and enjoy the full adventure and bike test in the Spring 2018 Bicycle Quarterly. Make sure to view in ‘full-screen’ mode!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@dirtyriverbikes): Some awesome rippers from @reneherse. #juniperridge #allroadbikeWhat does a top gravel racer ride? Ted King’s short video takes you around his bike for @landrun100 (on the blog; link in bio). #allroadbike #renehersetires #berthoudsaddle #gravelracing@croaam is crushing it in the amateur version of the fabled Paris-Roubaix race (on #renehersetires, as always).
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Ted King's Bike for Land Run 100
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- UD Racks: a modular system for canti and disc bikes
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified