To put our Caletti Monstercross test bike through its paces, we took it passhunting in the middle of winter. Watch the video for a sneak preview, and enjoy the full adventure and bike test in the Spring 2018 Bicycle Quarterly. Make sure to view in ‘full-screen’ mode!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Now also in 44/28 and 42/26: Rene Herse chainrings with optimized ramps and pins for 11-speed. Fully compatible with Sti, Ergo and Sram. Details on the blog (link in bio). #renehersecrankAfter two years of development and thousands of miles of real-world testing, Compass is expanding our selection of 11-speed compatible chainrings. Details on the blog (link in bio). #renehersecrankAnother stunning carbon-ti #allroadbike from @fireflybicycles. Rolling on #compasstires, of course. #repost
Top Posts & Pages
- Rene Herse 11-speed Chainrings in New Sizes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 13: Leaning without Countersteering
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes