To put our Caletti Monstercross test bike through its paces, we took it passhunting in the middle of winter. Watch the video for a sneak preview, and enjoy the full adventure and bike test in the Spring 2018 Bicycle Quarterly. Make sure to view in ‘full-screen’ mode!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- The Downsides of Wide Tires
- Myth 6: Tread Patterns Don't Matter on the Road
- Bottom Brackets Demystified