- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- After 30 hours, 300 miles and multiple mountain passes, we’re back in civilization (and cell range). Many photos to sort and stories to tell. #allroadbike @wherethepavementends @smeltzerbikes #compasstiresTransport stage done, now we head into the mountains. #wherethepavementends #goldenhour #allroadbikeHeading south once more, but not to Portland this time. Looking forward to adventure on the latest - and still secret - #bqtestbikes. #allroadbike
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- BQ Skills: Ghost Riding
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
Monthly Archives: January 2018
When we started to publish Bicycle Quarterly 15 years ago, it seemed that most of the technical aspects of bicycles were well-established. And yet, as we tested many different bikes, we started to question many of the things we had … Continue reading
All of us at Compass Cycles and Bicycle Quarterly wish you a Happy New Year and many great rides for 2018.