- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Nice sampling of 650B randonneur bikes on a weekend outing in Sweden! Thank you for the 📷@veloform. #compasstires #allroadbike@rguillem0t’s rig is ready to be shipped to Kyrgyzstan for the Silk Road Mountain Race, an unsupported epic over 1700 km of desert tracks in ventral Asia. He’s running #compasstires Pumpkin Ridge dual-purpose knobbies for speed and grip. #srmrno1cap040 #allroadbike@fruitandfibre shows how it’s done on rough, loose gravel - staying off the front brake and riding #compasstires, of course. #repost #allroadbike
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 13: Leaning without Countersteering
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 2: Titanium is Lighter than Steel
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
Monthly Archives: January 2018
When we started to publish Bicycle Quarterly 15 years ago, it seemed that most of the technical aspects of bicycles were well-established. And yet, as we tested many different bikes, we started to question many of the things we had … Continue reading
All of us at Compass Cycles and Bicycle Quarterly wish you a Happy New Year and many great rides for 2018.