- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@donalrey): All in the details. Leather bar tape by @berthoud_cycles and 😜 corkscrew c/o @jonnyheadphonesWhen we tested this Tournesol way back in 2006 for @bikequarterly, we titled the article “Road Bike of the Future” and coined the term ‘Allroad Bike’ for road bikes with wide tires. Little did we know that this would become a movement that is changing cycling as we know it. Read the full story on the blog (link in bio). #650B #allroadbike@iamtedking has been testing #compasstires. Even a #dirtykanza and #grinduro winner can use a little extra speed and comfort. #repost #coastride #renehersetires
Top Posts & Pages
- All-Road Bikes are the Road Bikes of the Future
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Bon Jon Pass Review: "An Exceptional Tyre"
- Myth 2: Titanium is Lighter than Steel
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Our new water bottles celebrate the Compass and René Herse logos with a bold new design. The bottles are based on Specialized’s popular 26 oz. Purist design, with our custom graphics. In addition to the iconic logos, the bottles feature a … Continue reading
The Winter Bicycle Quarterly features the story of a remarkable adventure: Touring unknown mountain roads in the French Alps on an unrestored, 70-year-old René Herse. To bring you right into the action, we made a little video about the ride. Click … Continue reading