- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Nice sampling of 650B randonneur bikes on a weekend outing in Sweden! Thank you for the 📷@veloform. #compasstires #allroadbike@rguillem0t’s rig is ready to be shipped to Kyrgyzstan for the Silk Road Mountain Race, an unsupported epic over 1700 km of desert tracks in ventral Asia. He’s running #compasstires Pumpkin Ridge dual-purpose knobbies for speed and grip. #srmrno1cap040 #allroadbike@fruitandfibre shows how it’s done on rough, loose gravel - staying off the front brake and riding #compasstires, of course. #repost #allroadbike
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 13: Leaning without Countersteering
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 2: Titanium is Lighter than Steel
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Our new water bottles celebrate the Compass and René Herse logos with a bold new design. The bottles are based on Specialized’s popular 26 oz. Purist design, with our custom graphics. In addition to the iconic logos, the bottles feature a … Continue reading
The Winter Bicycle Quarterly features the story of a remarkable adventure: Touring unknown mountain roads in the French Alps on an unrestored, 70-year-old René Herse. To bring you right into the action, we made a little video about the ride. Click … Continue reading