- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Can you build an #allroadbike around our Antelope Hill 700C x 55 tires? The @crustbikes Nor’Easter answers that question! #repost 📷@hopecyclery #compasstiresOver in Norway, @nfekjar runs #compasstires Steilacoom dual-purpose knobbied on his @ibiscycles #hakkalügidisc. Looks like fun! #repostStunning as always - both @jpweigle’s bike and @hopecyclery’s photography. If you missed this and the other awesome bikes at the #phillybikeexpo, head over to @theradavist to see more! #repost #renehersecrank #compasstires #compasshandlebars
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- New Curved Stays and OS Bottom Bracket Shells
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Making Strong and Durable Wheels
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
Monthly Archives: October 2017
During a recent visit to Kyoto, we rented bikes for a day. Cycling is a great way to get around this beautiful old city, and it also presented an opportunity to experience Japanese city bikes. Our guest house offered bike … Continue reading
In addition to individual Kaisei frame tubes, Compass Cycles offers three tubesets. Each tubeset is based on bikes that we have found to work extremely well. These bikes have distinct characters that I’ll describe in a series of blog posts. … Continue reading
The Autumn Bicycle Quarterly marks the 15th anniversary of the magazine. To celebrate, we assembled a very special selection of articles into our largest issue yet. Many readers have written to voice their excitement about the latest edition. Here are … Continue reading
Sometimes, we get questions about why our René Herse cranks aren’t anodized. Some even wondered if this was a cost-saving measure. Rest assured, Compass never will choose a cheaper process over a better one. There is a reason why our cranks aren’t … Continue reading