- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- New boxes for our #renehersecranks arrived! Custom-designed inserts for shipping all over the world without scratches. That’s important, because our cranks ship free, world-wide. #42x26 #ultracompact@bikequarterly’s how-to article on tubeless setup - without air compressor - is now on the blog. (Link in bio.) #repost #allroadbike #renehersetires@ridesofjapan’s new Open U.P. runs #renehersetires 650B x 48 Switchback Hills. #Repost #allroadbike
Top Posts & Pages
- How to set up tubeless tires
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Myth 14: More Lumens Make a Better Light
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Smiles all around: That is perhaps the best summary of the Bicycle Quarterly Un-Meeting. A couple of dozen cyclists met in Carson, WA, for a weekend of exploring with like-minded cyclists. This year, the weekend started with the Volcano High … Continue reading