- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- After two years of development and thousands of miles of real-world testing, Compass is expanding our selection of 11-speed compatible chainrings. Details on the blog (link in bio). #renehersecrankAnother stunning carbon-ti #allroadbike from @fireflybicycles. Rolling on #compasstires, of course. #repostThe man himself, #jpweigle on one of his amazing creations, at the finish of #d2r2. #repost @geojoek #allroadbike #compasstires #renehersecrank #renehersebrake
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Rene Herse 11-speed Chainrings in New Sizes
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Myth 13: Leaning without Countersteering
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Smiles all around: That is perhaps the best summary of the Bicycle Quarterly Un-Meeting. A couple of dozen cyclists met in Carson, WA, for a weekend of exploring with like-minded cyclists. This year, the weekend started with the Volcano High … Continue reading