- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@donalrey): All in the details. Leather bar tape by @berthoud_cycles and 😜 corkscrew c/o @jonnyheadphonesWhen we tested this Tournesol way back in 2006 for @bikequarterly, we titled the article “Road Bike of the Future” and coined the term ‘Allroad Bike’ for road bikes with wide tires. Little did we know that this would become a movement that is changing cycling as we know it. Read the full story on the blog (link in bio). #650B #allroadbike@iamtedking has been testing #compasstires. Even a #dirtykanza and #grinduro winner can use a little extra speed and comfort. #repost #coastride #renehersetires
Top Posts & Pages
- All-Road Bikes are the Road Bikes of the Future
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Bon Jon Pass Review: "An Exceptional Tyre"
- Myth 2: Titanium is Lighter than Steel
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
Monthly Archives: July 2017
The 2017 Concours de Machines in Ambert (France) was a great success for everybody involved. The bikes were amazing – and much-improved over last year’s machines – the routes were truly challenging, and most of all, the spirit among all participants was … Continue reading