Here is a little video we made in Mexico during our trip to the Paso de Cortés. Compass doesn’t have the means to air it during the Superbowl, but we think you’ll enjoy it nonetheless. Click on the image above or watch at this link. Make sure you watch it full-screen!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Live Interview on Path Less Pedaled
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- How to Make a Superlight Bike for the "Concours de Machines"
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Bottom Brackets Demystified