- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Can you build an #allroadbike around our Antelope Hill 700C x 55 tires? The @crustbikes Nor’Easter answers that question! #repost 📷@hopecyclery #compasstiresOver in Norway, @nfekjar runs #compasstires Steilacoom dual-purpose knobbied on his @ibiscycles #hakkalügidisc. Looks like fun! #repostStunning as always - both @jpweigle’s bike and @hopecyclery’s photography. If you missed this and the other awesome bikes at the #phillybikeexpo, head over to @theradavist to see more! #repost #renehersecrank #compasstires #compasshandlebars
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- New Curved Stays and OS Bottom Bracket Shells
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Making Strong and Durable Wheels
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Paris-Brest-Paris is less than three weeks away. If you are riding in the 1200 km ride, you already have qualified and trained. You will have thought about your equipment and tried any changes that you may want to make. Your … Continue reading
For our Compass centerpull brakes, we started with a design that had proven itself in decades of hard use: the Mafac Raid brakes. In fact, we had logged tens of thousands of miles on our own bikes with these brakes. … Continue reading
Theo is the ride organizer of an upcoming Seattle International Randonneurs 400 km brevet. So a week ago, Theo, Hahn and Ryan of the Bicycle Quarterly team pre-rode the course, to make sure that the cue sheet is correct, that … Continue reading
Inner tubes often seem like generic commodities. One is as good as the next – so buy the cheapest one… I used to think that, too, until I started to see split seams, valves separating from the tube, and other … Continue reading