Our best wishes to you for 2015! May the new year bring you wonderful rides and great memories.
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- #Repost (@sklarbikes): Titanium travel bike for Jonah. Light, fast, and built just for the position that Jonah needs to stay on his bike all day. #renehersetires#Repost (@advntr.cc): Relax. It’s almost the weekend... Then you can work hard 😉 #allroadbike #renehersetiresNew in the program: Nitto’s ‘Monkey Banana’ bar pads. Details on the blog (link in bio). #renehersehandlebars
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Why Contact Points Matter: Handlebars
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 16: Higher Tire Pressure is Faster
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- TPI and Tire Performance