Our best wishes to you for 2015! May the new year bring you wonderful rides and great memories.
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Today on the blog: Join us on a trip into the Japan of tales and movies as we traverse ghost towns and mountain passes to join our friends and maintain the old road across Jikkoku Pass. #bqinjapanSpring is painting the mountains of Japan with fresh green. #roadslikethese #bqinjapan#Repost (@cyclocarbon): Despite a snowy course, a full 7 out of the top 10 were on #compasstires at last weekend’s #dickiescramble 80-mile gravel race - here the winner’s bike. #youdontneedknobs
Top Posts & Pages
- Working on the Old Road to Jikkoku Pass
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Bottom Brackets Demystified