- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Heading south for another adventure. When the baggage handler loaded my bike, I was glad for the Ostrich tube covers that protect the frame. #amtrak #allroadbikeWhen an independent reviewer sets a Strava KOM riding our knobbies on pavement, you know they’re fast. Read the full story on the blog (link in bio). #compasstires #steilacoom@ciclipigozzi’s newest creation: ready to put the gravel of Italy’s Strade Bianche under its #compasstires. #repost #steelisreal
Top Posts & Pages
- A knobby faster than a road tire?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- One of the 5 Fastest Tires in the World
- Compass Swift Campout Photo Contest
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Today, I am reminded of my grandfather in Germany. Not of his cycling exploits during the 1930s, when he rode hundreds of kilometers with his friends on weekends. Instead, I am thinking of him voting. When my grand-father was in … Continue reading