As Seattle is receiving a dusting of snow, I received this wonderful photo of Bicycle Quarterly contributor Tim Bird (“A Day Out in the Yorkshire Dales”).
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Spring is painting the mountains of Japan with fresh green. #roadslikethese #bqinjapan#Repost (@cyclocarbon): Despite a snowy course, a full 7 out of the top 10 were on #compasstires at last weekend’s #dickiescramble 80-mile gravel race - here the winner’s bike. #youdontneedknobsWith the laces of the @gillesberthoud panniers adjusted for max. volume, the #mulebike gets quite wide! Still rides great no-hands, though. #bqinjapan #touringbike
Top Posts & Pages
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Working on the Old Road to Jikkoku Pass
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Bottom Brackets Demystified