As Seattle is receiving a dusting of snow, I received this wonderful photo of Bicycle Quarterly contributor Tim Bird (“A Day Out in the Yorkshire Dales”).
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 7: Tubeless Tires Roll Faster
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Downsides of Wide Tires
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- One of the 5 Fastest Tires in the World
- Myth 6: Tread Patterns Don't Matter on the Road