As Seattle is receiving a dusting of snow, I received this wonderful photo of Bicycle Quarterly contributor Tim Bird (“A Day Out in the Yorkshire Dales”).
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- When Wilfried Schmidt of #sonhubgenerator said he’d pick us up at the station, we knew he wouldn’t show up with a shuttle van.Visiting the birthplace of modern generator hubs. #sonhubdynamo@sbish demonstrates the way to reduce the rolling resistance of his #compasstires further. #repost 📷 @suliko510
Top Posts & Pages
- How Wide is Right for Me?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes