The Spring 2011 issue of Bicycle Quarterly is at the printer, and will be mailed next week. Here is a sneak peek at the new issue.
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Last weekend at @veloberlin: Beautiful bike by @meerglas in the booth of @dailybreadcycles, German distributor of @compasscycle. #handmadeinberlinThe latest Ti-Carbon dream bike from @fireflybicycles rolls on #compasstires. #repostOn the blog today: wide vs. narrow handlebars. Which ones you choose depends on many factors. (Link in bio.)
Top Posts & Pages
- Handlebars: Wide vs. Narrow
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with "Road Tubeless"
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- The Downsides of Wide Tires
- Minimum Tire Pressure
- Bottom Brackets Demystified