The Spring 2011 issue of Bicycle Quarterly is at the printer, and will be mailed next week. Here is a sneak peek at the new issue.
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- Portland - city of bridges.Heading south for another adventure. When the baggage handler loaded my bike, I was glad for the Ostrich tube covers that protect the frame. #amtrak #allroadbikeWhen an independent reviewer sets a Strava KOM riding our knobbies on pavement, you know they’re fast. Read the full story on the blog (link in bio). #compasstires #steilacoom
Top Posts & Pages
- A knobby faster than a road tire?
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- One of the 5 Fastest Tires in the World
- Fenders for Different Tire Sizes
- Myth 5: An Upright Position is Always More Comfortable