May the new year bring you wonderful rides and great memories!
- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
- The votes are in! @tlkista60’s evocative shot from the Via del Sale that criss-crosses the French-Italian border high in the Alps won the #swiftcompasscontest out of 484 entries. Congratulations, Giovanni! Enjoy your $200 gift certificate @compasscycle. We look forward to featuring your adventure in @bikequarterly! IBeautiful 650B randonneur bike from @patriktegner #repost #kaiseitubing #reneherse #compasstires #sonwidebody“My advice would be to skip a few sizes and fit a pair of these, if you can. They’re great!” Check out the full road.cc review via the blog (link in bio). #compasstires #switchbackhill
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth 12: Disc Brakes Work Better Than Rim Brakes
- Compass Photo Contest Winner
- Road.cc Reviews the Compass Switchback Hill
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Bottom Brackets Demystified