- Follow Off The Beaten Path on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which Hand for which Brake?
- Myth 10: Stiffer Forks Steer Better
- Tire Pressure Take-Home
- How Wide a Tire Can I Run?
- The Trouble with 'Road Tubeless'
- Tire Width: how much difference do a few millimeters make?
- Why We Choose Steel Bikes
- 12 Myths in Cycling (1): Wider Tires Are Slower
- Bottom Brackets Demystified
- Myth 9: Fork Blades Don't Flex
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Recently, I had to return a Bicycle Quarterly test bike to MAP Cycles in Portland. I really don’t like boxing up bikes, and very much prefer to ride them. Boxing a bike takes half a day, riding to Portland about … Continue reading